Assisting Ukrainians with applications for Humanitarian Parole
- Met Council: please refer any clients in crisis to: firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to: Managing Director of Social Services, Hannah Lupien and/or Senior Director of Crisis Intervention, Julia Kessler-Hollar.
- JCH Bensonhurst: any client can contact this organization for comprehensive support. All inquiries are going through the Social Services Director, Michael Rockman or 718-331-6800 ext. 140.
Humanitarian Aid for Ukraine: Donations and Information about the Crisis
- Afya Foundation – https://afyafoundation.org/
- Hadassah – https://www.hadassah.org/
- The Jewish Agency (JAFI) – https://www.jewishagency.org
- Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) – https://www.jdc.org/
- Masorti Olami (Ukrainian Conservative Synagogues)
- UJA Federation New York – https://www.ujafedny.org/ukraine-crisis
- Listen to UJA’s Special Briefing on Ukraine
- Review breakdown of UJA grants to date, refugee support and rescue
- Religious Action Center – https://rac.org/blog/responding-crisis-ukraine
- Orthodox Union – https://www.ou.org/ukraine/
- JCC Krakow – https://www.friendsofjcckrakow.org/ukraine